TOP 3 MINDFULNESS ACTIVITIES AT THE YORKSHIRE COAST
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE 3 MINDFUL ACTIVITIES AT THE YORKSHIRE COAST?
What is Mindfulness?
It’s essentially about being present in the moment and clearing your mind of worries. This can be hard to achieve as our minds have a habit of constantly thinking, but certain activities can really help to clear your mind and make you fully present in the moment.
Sometimes a simple walk can be enough to interrupt the autopilot in our mind, but often a more immersive, outdoor experience is more effective and has a more calming effect on the brain.
Our top 3 mindful activities are:
1. COLD WATER THERAPY with Whitby Wellbeing Beach Sauna
- Every Sunday afternoon from November 2023 - 1 hour sessions at 5,6,7 and 8pm near falling foss.
After heating up in the pop up sauna in the forest, you'll feel brave enough to take a few dips near the waterfall! The combinations of sauna and cold-water immersions have huge health benefits.
2. BEACH YOGA with Happy Seal Yoga
- Yoga by the beach, Scarborough, 9.30am Sundays from 5th November 2023 Morning yoga by the sea
Relax after a long day or get up bright and early and enjoy 45 minutes of vinyasa flow yoga on the beach. Sessions run weekly during November.
3. MEDITATION with Nurturing Rituals
- Sound Meditation, Fylingdale Village Hall, Robin Hoods Bay Wednesday 8th November | starts 18:15
Come join us for a relaxing sound bath. Enjoy the calming sounds and vibrations of Tibetan singing bowls, quarts crystal bowls, tuning forks, percussion and chimes.
Please bring whatever you need to be cosy and comfy. (Yoga/camping bay, blanket, pillow and water).
£12 per person spaces limited
Please let us if you are interested in Yoga, meditation or forest sauna when you book with us and we will do our best to find activities to co-ordinate with your stay at Sea Fern Cottage.